Win one of 9 Topcon RL-H4C lasers worth $1,375 each!
Don't miss your chance to win Australia's premium laser level! We are giving away Topcon RL-H4C laser levels to nine lucky Aussie tradies, so enter today for your chance to win.
Loved around the world as the industry's leading construction laser level, Topcon's RL-H4C is built to thrive in tough construction environments.
February is the month of love, so for your chance to win Australia's most beloved laser, tell us in 25 words or less or send us a photo or video to explain why you love Topcon!
Each prize includes:
Fill in your details below for a chance to win.
Hurry entries close 28th February 2018!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over, a resident of Australia and be entering on behalf of a company with a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- This is a competition of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners. Duplicate or multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The competition runs from 00:01 AEST on Thursday 1st February 2018 and closes at 23:59 AEST Wednesday the 28nd of February 2018.
- There will be nine (9) winners for Australia. The prize for each winner is a Topcon RL-H4C laser. This includes: 1 x Topcon RL-H4C laser, 1 x LS-80L sensor, 1 x sensor holder, alkaline batteries, carry case and has a recommended retail value of $1,375 AUD including GST.
- Winners will be decided at 11am AEST on Friday the 2nd of March from the promoter's Sydney branch, located at 92 Wetherill Street North, Silverwater NSW 2128. The winners will be contacted by email and by phone to arrange for delivery/collection of the prize, which will occur in March/April 2018. We will publish the winning entries on our Facebook page.
- Suppliers and manufacturers of tools or software for the construction and building industries are excluded from this competition. This includes employees and their immediate families of supplier and manufacturing companies.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, tampers with the entry process, or that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity as well as proof of employment or ownership of the ABN provided with their entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s))
- All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this competition. The promoter may contact you by email or by phone with relevant marketing material or promotions. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link, phoning 02 9714 0000 or writing to Position Partners, att: marketing, 7 Transit Drive, Campbellfield, VIC 3061. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent and your information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
- The promoter is Position Partners Pty Ltd (ABN 56 130 367 065) of 7 Transit Drive, Campbellfield, VIC 3061.